Neymar on the match with Man City: “We lost the battle, but the war continues”

The Brazilian believes in his team.

PSG forward Neymar commented on the defeat of the red and blue in the first leg of the Champions League semi-final against Manchester City. The Parisians lost 1: 2 at Parc des Princes.

“We have lost the battle, but the war continues. I believe in my team and believe that we can play better. Forward Paris! 1% chance, 99% faith “, – wrote Neymar on his page on the social network Instagram.


We add that the return leg will take place on May 4 in England.